… I like the word goal better though because resolution sounds like a failure to begin with - not too many people stick with them throughout the year.
- Take better care of my body. ie; Go to the gym more, take my vitamins, drink lots of fluids, cut back on drinking blah blah blah.
- Get more organized. I feel that I have a problem throwing things away and getting rid of stuff I don’t need. Ex; I have binders and notebooks of notes that I have taken from like YEARS ago. For some reason I convinced myself I would maybe need it. Reality check: I don’t and probably never will need most of the things I keep around. So I guess I would like to say I want to SIMPLIFY.
- Do more things that MATTER. I feel like a waste of space sometimes because I’m not really involved in that many things that really make a difference in the areas around me. Yeah, obviously I am not going to solve world hunger, I get that, but I want to do something every day that will make an impact on someone or something! No matter how big or small.
- Get more crafty. I have it in there somewhere I know I do.
- This last one I am iffy on, BUT I am thinking about maybe starting counseling this year. To help just deal with things better on a day to day basis. We will see.
SOOO what about you?